This agreement (together with the documents referred to in it) between you and CRIKLE BUSINESS PLATFORMS LIMITED incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 11134398 and whose registered office is at 85 Station Road, Edgware, United Kingdom, HA8 7JH ("Crikle", "we", "us" or "our") is a legal agreement for the use of our beta video calling and content sharing software platform (the "Platform"). Our VAT Number is: 322376028.
By using and/or registering to use the Platform, you agree to the following terms:
- The Platform: (i) is a beta version; (ii) is provided on an ‘as is’ basis; and (iii) may not be free of bugs or errors and you agree that the existence of any bugs or errors shall not constitute a breach of this agreement. No representations, conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind are given in respect of the Platform, and all statutory warranties and conditions are excluded to the fullest extent possible. All and any such responsibility and liability is expressly disclaimed. Furthermore, we exclude any liability whatsoever for any services, data or content created, modified or provided by you or any other third party for use on, with or through the Platform.
- Crikle grants you a personal, non-commercial, non-transferable, non-exclusive, payment free licence to use the Platform on the terms of this agreement. Access to the Platform is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Platform without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Save for death and personal injury caused by Crikle’s negligence, we shall have no liability of any kind in any circumstances whatever. In particular, we shall have no liability in any circumstances whatever for any data loss or corruption and you agree that you have sole responsibility for protecting your data and any content you post or upload to the Platform.
- Crikle is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Platform. By uploading or posting content to the Platform and providing access to your system’s source code repository, you hereby grant to Crikle a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free and transferable licence (with right to sub-license) to, including without limitation, use, reproduce, display and transmit the content and source code to the extent it is necessary in order to enable your use of the Platform.
- This agreement and any document expressly referred to in it constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede any previous discussions, correspondence, arrangements or understandings between us. You agree to indemnify us for any losses we may incur as a result of your breach of the terms of this agreement.
- This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Version 1.0, 24th September 2018